Five Star Wealth Managers
Five Star Wealth Managers, Third Year in a Row!
In 2017, Rob Du Charme and Eric Becker were named Five Star Wealth Managers for the third year in a row! We're proud of this team of professionals, and know that our clients benefit from their experience, expertise, and commitment to fiduciary standards.
“I take pride in the Five Star Wealth Manager designation because it means I’ve gone above and beyond the ‘industry standard’ in my practice: I’ve acted as a fiduciary with ethical standards, and I’ve retained satisfied clients and helped them get closer to their dreams.” - Robert V Du Charme
What does it mean to work with a Five Star Wealth Manager?
The Five Star Wealth Manager award program is based on a rigorous, multifaceted research methodology, which incorporates input from peers and firm leaders along with client retention rates, industry experience and a thorough regulatory history review.
- Candidates must be credentialed as an investment advisory representative or a registered investment advisor.
- Candidates must be actively employed as a credentialed professional in the financial services industry for a minimum of five years.
- Candidates must have a favorable regulatory and compliant history review.
- Candidates must have fulfilled their firm review based on internal firm standards.
- Candidates must be accepting new clients.
- Consideration is given to one-year client retention rate.
- Consideration is given to five-year client retention rate.
- Consideration is given to non-institutional discretionary and/or non-discretionary client assets administered.
- Consideration is given to number of client households served.
- Consideration is given to education and professional designations.
In order to consider a broad population of high-quality wealth managers, award candidates are identified by one of three sources: firm nomination, peer nomination, or pre-qualification based on industry standing. Self-nominations are not accepted. Only around 30% of candidates are awarded the Five Star Wealth Manager Award.
As seen in New Berlin Neighbors Magazine, Nov 2017
Rob Du Charme was born and raised in New Berlin and is dedicated to helping the people in his community achieve their financial goals and dreams.
As seen in Forbes 2015 Investment Guide
A passion to improve lives drives growth for Milwaukee-based RIA and Partners