Branden was raised in New Berlin, Wisconsin in an entrepreneurial family where he was taught a great deal about finances. Once graduating high school, he moved to Utah and fell in love with being out West. After serving a Spanish speaking church mission in Florida, Branden served in the Army as a Calvary Scout. He currently lives in Washington, Utah with his wife, Alexis, and their two dogs, Lulu and Hugo. Branden loves fishing and spending time with his family, especially in nature.
Branden was raised on a simple principle, “help others and the rest works itself out”. He is now driven to help anyone that wants it. Branden cares deeply for others and feels that through a genuine love for people that he can help others, their families, and their businesses along their financial journey. As he now strives to help others achieve the financial funding of their dreams, he does so with a focus on “putting people first, always!".
- Real Estate License
- Series 65 Investment Advisory License
- Life, Health, and Accident Insurance License
Areas of Focus
- Holistic planning
- Retirement Planning
- Promoting Financial Literacy
- Wealth Management Solutions
- Educating on How to Protect Assets
- Performing Insurance Needs Analysis
Memberships & Organizations
- National Association of Realtors
- Washington County Board of Realtors