Daniel Bresson, MBA
Growing up and working in his family's business gave Dan a great appreciation for hard work and responsibility. After earning an MBA, Dan entered the corporate world with a Fortune 500 company as an employee benefits specialist. His experience includes spending 15 years as the CFO and HR Director at an organization with more than 150 employees. Over this time, he has witnessed the market crashes of 1987, 2000 and 2008 resulting in investment and retirement accounts that suffered tremendous losses. He has also seen family businesses lost due to a lack of proper planning. Dan is dedicated to helping families, businesses and their employees navigate through financial waters.
- BA, Social Science
- MBA, Business Administration
- Securities Licensed - Series 65
- Licensed Life, Health & Disability Insurance
Areas of Focus
- Designing Plans for businesses, individuals and families
- Wealth Accumulation and Preservation strategies
- Retirement Planning and Distribution strategies
- Financial Independence Number – determination & calculation
- Protecting Assets – Insurance needs analysis
Advisory services offered through Global View Capital Management, Ltd. (GVCM). GVCM is an SEC Registered Investment Advisory Firm headquartered at N14 W23833 Stone Ridge Dr., Suite 350, Waukesha, WI 53188, 262-650-1030. Daniel Bresson is an Investment Advisor Representative of GVCM which is affiliated with Global View Capital Advisors.