David was raised in New Berlin, Wisconsin and he comes from a family of educators with both of his parents and one of his siblings serving the community as teachers. David’s background is also grounded in education having spent the first 12 years of his professional career working in post-secondary education at the for-profit Universal Technical Institute. This career path took him all over the country as he was able to use his business background and experience to expand the business and open new campus locations in Philadelphia and Dallas. Having lived all over the United States and two years in Kenya, he developed an appreciation for how great a place New Berlin is to live and raise a family. He currently resides in New Berlin with his two sons. His interests include health and fitness, sports, and spending time with his family.
- MBA in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Minors in Accounting and Computer Information Systems
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Life, Health, and Accident License
- Series 65 Licensing
Areas of Focus
- Planning for Business Owners, Executives & Associates
- Initiating Strategic Partnerships with CPA’s, Attorneys, and Professionals Focused on Value-Driven Client Solutions
- Facilitating Introductions & Making Connections
Advisory services offered through Global View Capital Management, Ltd. (GVCM). GVCM is an SEC Registered Investment Advisory Firm headquartered at N14 W23833 Stone Ridge Dr., Suite 350, Waukesha, WI 53188, (262) 650-1030. David Grzesk is an Investment Advisor Representative of GVCM which is affiliated with Global View Capital Advisors.