Dorothea is a dual resident of Wisconsin and Mississippi. She is a single parent of a 13 year old daughter and also a caretaker of her senior parents. She understands the importance of planning for the future and creating a legacy. Educated through the Milwaukee Public School System, the University of Wisconsin System Schools (Madison & Stout) for her bachelor's and master's degrees, and she attended Marquette University for her doctoral program. She is a lifelong learner who demonstrates a concern for others and a commitment to empowering those that she touches. Dorothea is currently reading the Bible for the sixth time, cover-to-cover, to guide her in her life's work which is to serve others.
- A.B.D. in Educational Policy and Leadership
- Master of Science in Vocational and Technical Education
- Bachelor of Science in Education
- Wisconsin Technical College System Educator Certification
- Life, Health, and Accident License
Areas of Focus
- Educating Businesses, Individuals, and Families on How to Protect Assets
- Performing Insurance Needs Analysis for Clients, Business Owners, Executives, & Associates
- Facilitating Introductions & Making Connections to Strengthen Partnerships with CPA's, Attorneys, and Professionals Focused on Value-Driven Client Solutions
- Developing Wealth Accumulation and Preservation Strategies
- Creating Effective Retirement Planning and Distribution Strategies
- Implementing Company-Sponsored Retirement Plans
Global View Capital Insurance, LTD. (GVCI) services offered through ASH Brokerage and PKS Financial. GVCI is headquartered at N14W23833 Stone Ridge Drive, Suite 350, Waukesha, WI 53188-1126, 262-650-1030. (Agent Name) is an Insurance Agent of GVCI.