Eric earned a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Brigham Young University in 1999. He has accumulated 20 years of experience in the financial industry working to help families and businesses implement effective financial solutions. Eric, along with Erin, his wife of 18 years, and their four sons currently live in Elkhorn, Wisconsin. Eric's interests include music, the outdoors and backpacking.
Eric's experience has helped him develop a passion for the mission to leave no family, individual or business behind in their financial success. Eric's business philosophy revolves around helping others achieve their financial goals and dreams by implementing effective life planning and risk managed financial solutions.
- Bachelor Degree in Psychology
- Series 65 Investment Advisory License
- Life, Health and Accident Insurance License
- Multiple Year Five Star Wealth Manager Award Winner, featured in Milwaukee Magazine, Forbes and Wall Street Journal
Areas of Focus
- Holistic planning
- Wealth Management Solutions
- Retirement Planning
- Promoting Financial Literacy
Memberships & Organizations
- New Berlin Chamber of Commerce
- Waukesha County Business Alliance
- Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce