Dick came to the retirement planning profession after a 31 year career in broadcasting, 24 of which were doing a morning radio show with his wife Ellen in Milwaukee on WBCS and Light97 from 1979 to 2003. Dick grew up on a corn and soybean farm in central Illinois, attended Bradley University graduating with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Speech Education. After teaching school for 2 years, Dick began his successful radio career. While in broadcasting, he noticed a recurring theme: people had a lot of anxiety about money and retirement. Having a passion for money and finance, he pursued a career as an investment professional and has been helping families with retirement and investment concerns since 2003. Away from the office, Dick enjoys photography, bike trails, basketball and Amateur (Ham) Radio.
- Series 65 Securities License
- Life, Health and Disability Life Insurance License
- 10+ years of investment experience
- Past Five Star Wealth Manager Award Winner
Areas of Focus
- Portfolio design and review
- 401k, 403b and 457 rollover to an IRA
- Long Term Care
- Retirement planning solutions
- Life Insurance
- Social Security and Medicare Counseling
Advisory services offered through Global View Capital Management, Ltd. (GVCM). GVCM is an SEC Registered Investment Advisory Firm headquartered at N14 W23833 Stone Ridge Dr., Suite 350, Waukesha, WI 53188, (262) 650-1030. Richard Stout is an Investment Advisor Representative of GVCM which is affiliated with Global View Capital Advisors.