Born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rob was taught values of self-reliance, trustworthiness, hard work and helping others by his parents. Learning from family farming and real estate businesses provided invaluable hands-on experiences that helped foster an entrepreneurial business mindset. After graduating from New Berlin West High School, Rob spent a couple years in church service followed by earning a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Brigham Young University. Robert has over 30 years of diverse, results-oriented business experience working in public accounting, private industry and comprehensive financial solutions. Rob lives in New Berlin, WI with his wife, Heidi, of 30+ years and together they find joy and happiness with their family and friends. Rob’s hobbies include riding his Harley with his wife, playing with his Grandkids, health and fitness, personal development and helping others succeed.
- BS - Major Accounting, Minor Business Management
- Licensed CPA since 1991, PFS added 2006
- Securities Licensing Series 65
- Licensed Life, Health & Accident Insurance
- Notary Public
- 30+ years practical experience and common sense
- Multiple Year Five Star Wealth Manager Award Winner, featured in Milwaukee Magazine and Forbes
Areas of Focus
- Facilitating Introductions and making Connections
- Planning for Business Owners, Executives & Associates
- Offering Company Sponsored Retirement Plans
- Initiating Strategic Partnerships with CPAs, Attorneys and Professionals focused on value-driven client solutions
- Advocating/Speaking on Non-Partisan Economic & Financial Literacy
Advisory services offered through Global View Capital Management, Ltd. (GVCM). GVCM is an SEC Registered Investment Advisory Firm headquartered at N14 W23833 Stone Ridge Dr., Suite 350, Waukesha, WI 53188, (262) 650-1030. Robert V. Du Charme, CPA/PFS is an Investment Advisor Representative of GVCM which is affiliated with Global View Capital Advisors.